In this section we have aimed to answer all off your most frequently asked questions. If you don't see the answer you are looking for, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Q. How much is postage?
A. Postage is charged at a flat rate of £2.99 per order. Postage is Free on all orders over £40.
Q. When will my order be sent?
A. We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days.
Q. I'm not sure if this top will fit my child, can I get the measurements?
A. Measurements for the majority of our school clothing can be found in the 'Sizing Chart' section.
Q. What is your company doing to lower its carbon impact?
A. Some of the changes we have made to be more eco friendly are:
- Shredding scrap paper to be used as a packing medium.
- Reusing as much cardboard as possible.
- Re-using any boxes or packing materials that arrive with our own deliveries.
- Using low energy bulbs where possible and turning of lights when not required.
- Replacing plastic tape with eco friendly paper tape.
- Replacing plastic postal bags with eco friendly bags made from sugar cane.
- Sourcing as from UK suppliers as much as possible.
Further details can be found here
Q. Can I return my order if I decide I don't like it?
A. Yes you can. We offer a 14 days returns policy from the date of delivery. Simply sent the item back to us for a full refund or exchange.