As the word looks for ways to cut down on Carbon Emissions, we do too.
Some of the changes we have made are:
- Re-using scrap paper for note before shredding and recycling.
- Re-using as much cardboard as possible, you may notice some of your parcels arrive in re-used boxes.
- Re-using any boxes or packing materials that arrive with our own deliveries.
- Using low energy bulbs where possible and turning of lights when not required.
- Replacing plastic tape with eco friendly paper tape.
- Replacing plastic postal bags with eco friendly bags made from sugar cane.
- Sourcing as from UK suppliers as much as possible.
80% of our postage packaging is now Eco Friendly.
We have now developed a working relationship with a local recycler. We take all of our cardboard, plastic, polystyrene etc to them and they in turn take them on to the recycling factories.
Many of our products unfortunately come in plastic packaging from the factory We always encourage our customers to recycle what they can and dispose of what they can't in a responsible way.
There is no Planet B, lets look after what we have!